Swedish Beliebers

I just joined two groups on facebook, Swedish Beliebers and Norske Beliebers (norske = norwegian in norwegian, LOL). It's so much fun. Finally people who truly understand me, understand how I feel. The Norwegians are jealous of the Swedish Beliebers because we are such a strong family. A norwegian Belieber in the Swedish group said that she was jealous of the Swedish Beliebers because there is too much drama ("D.R.A.M.A." is what she wrote) among the Norwegian Beliebers.

Being a Belieber is love. It really is! Justin has brought so many people together, he has introduced people to each other just with is music. I mean it's pretty incredible. Since all Beliebers are a family it breaks my heart to see everyone depressed because he has left our beautiful country. He is still in Scandinavia so I hope that our neighbors to the right, Finland, will take well care of him. We want him to know that Scandinavia is the place to be. He is already used to the weather, he's is after all from Canada.

Swedish Beliebers are the best! Like the other day when I was outside Grand Hôtel waiting for Justin, I stepped a side for a minute and a Belieber asked me if I wanted she to save my spot. I was standing in the front, pushed against the fence. That is Belieber love!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT