Three Days To Go

Yeah, um, so my plan was to do my nails tonight. Okay, since it's about 10:20 PM and I "have to" go to bed at 11 PM and I haven't even posted a blog or some other things I should probably have done by now the nails have to wait until tomorrow. Well, that's that. I mean it's not like my nails are ugly or dirty it is just fun to paint them in some color. Haha. Well, if I do my nails tomorrow I will try to remember to post a picture.

Tomorrow it's three days left until my 20th birthday. OMG! I am getting old. Hahah, I remember what Io wrote the day Jesse McCartney turned 20. OMG, that was six years ago. I was 14 then, have I really had this blog for that long. Crazy, right! Damn, but it has been a total blast writing for you guys. Hopefully I will continue this for many many years to come. Like when I get married you will get all the exclusive deets here. LOL, To the future and a successful blog! Love you all.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT