Believe Tour Sweden

Yo! So I went to Arlanda today hoping to see Justin Bieber. Hmm, didn't. Sad but I still don't feel like I wasted my day being there for several hours. I mean I would have been sad if I didn't go there. Yeah, so. Hmm. Maybe I'll try to catch him on Thursday when he's leaving for Helsinki. I mean there's a possibility that he is flying back on Friday but the Helsinki show is on Friday, hmm I don't since he's not here (in Sweden yet and his first show here is tomorrow). Apparently he is shooting a short film for Key (whatever that is) in Copenhagen today. We'll se, we'll see. I mean the first flight from Stockholm to Helsinki on Friday is at 6:15 am. AM. And the last one is at 10 pm. Not that late. Hmmmm. We'll see, we'll see. Hmm, only if I lived in the US then I could write a heartfelt letter to Ellen and maybe she would arrange for me to meet him or something. A private message would be awesome too. Him saying my name, OMG I would die. I could die and be happy about (hmmmm, I would be dead so I probably would be feeling anything but the feeling of knowing that I am going to die wouldn't be so bad since Justin would have said my name in a private message to ME).

So tomorrow I have school (boooooooring) but I know that this will be an awesome week since Justin is in Stockholm. He is such an awesome person. he does so much for his fans. The Swedish Beliebers love him so much that I hope that he get to enjoy our country and  want to come back very very soon! 'Cause we respect and love him so much here! Mwah to ya Justin!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT