Everyday I'm Tumblring

YOLO! I just looked at the watch and "Woah". I mean time passes by so fast sometimes! What are y'all doing? I have just been home all day. I mean I haven't done anything special. Um, yeah I mean I baked cupcakes. Vanilla cupcakes with raspberries and white chocolate. I instagramed pictures of the cupcakes. Before the oven and after the oven. LOL. Delicious. Something I just made up myself. Not the actual cupcake batter but the thing with the raspberries and white chocolate. I like to bake. I like to bake more than I like to eat it sometimes. I just don't like too much sweet stuff. Cooking and eating is more my thing 'cause I rather eat real food. Here are pictures of my cupcakes.

Before the oven...


After the oven...



There is this contest to meet 1D when they com to Stockholm next week. For me to qualify into the finale I need as many people as possible to like my plasylist on spotify. Pretty please like it http://open.spotify.com/user/1255703941/playlist/7DWs8CCcJrUuacol7r0SrC! I BEG you, I want to meet them so bad! Please give this Directioner a chance of a lifetime!



You know that I have tumblr right?! Follow me at http://eriikaworld.tumblr.com.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT