Erika From The Block

Okay so I started a post but that I also started watching a movie which is almost three hours long. Yeah, that was somewhere after 8 PM. Now here late at night begging you to vote for me at in "Fan of The Week" app on the official swedish Austin Mahone facebook page. Click here! There will will be announced on Friday and you can win meet and great tickets to Justin Bieber one of Justin Bieber's concert in Stockholm in two weeks. Pretty please vote for me! Please!

Also have you seen Becky G cover of Jennifer Lopez Jenny From The Block. Her cover is of course called Becky From The Block. Watch the music video below. I think that this is a absolutely great song for Becky. She has so much talent and she is going to go very very far!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT