Just For Tonight

Yo, yo! I am so sorry that I didn't blog yesterday but it got late and I had school today. I don't know but I value my sleep. Hehehe. I posted the Justin Bieber video earlier, have you gotten a chance to watch it yet? It's the (beautiful) music for All Around The World feat Ludacris. Watch it 'cause it's really awesome. Before I continue I just want to address or whatever this home Mahomie madness, sorry if you have been bothered by it, it was for a contest for a meet and greet with the Biebs. No I didn't win but I am happy for the two girls who won 'cause I know how much it would have meant to me if I would have won.

Tomorrow, I have an other casting. it's for a couple of fashion shows. I hope that I book at least one show. 'Cause fashion show are really fun. I mean I have more "experience" with fashion shows than with photo shoots. Hopefully I can book something soon. If I know you and like to take pictures and want to do a photo shoot just to practice techniques I can be your model. Hehehe. I need to practice. LOL. Anyway, yeah.

Before we part until tomorrow I prompt you to watch this video of Mattias Andréasson singing Bara för ikväll (Du är så baby). Amazing song!




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT