Chasing The Sun

Work, work, work. Hahaha. I have a casting tomorrow and the one on Saturday. I have never been to these places before so I pray that I will find them. LOL. I have looked them up on a map so I kind of know where they are. I am praying for that I won't get lost. LOL. Since I have castings this weekend I am glad that I have already done the reading for Monday. I am always a chapter ahead with reading. It's just so that I won't have to do any homework at home. Okay (a little confusing there), I read on my way to school and during my lunch hour. That way I don't have to do any reading when I come home. I hope that the weather will be better this weekend when I'll be running around the city.

I feel bad for Nathan Sykes. It's his 20th birthday today and he has to undergo surgery. I hope he has a good birthday anyway and that the surgery goes well. I mean if his voice gets damaged because of this The Wanted are kind of screwed. Damn, because Nath has an amazing voice! Did you see their performance at the American Music Awards last year? OMG! Nath was amazing! I was totally blown away 'cause I didn't know that he had it in him. I feel kind of bad for liking The Wanted. I feel like a bad Directioner, you know. I mean I feel like I am having a secret love affair with them. Desperately hoping that 1D won't found out and hate me. I would choose 1D any day but I still wish that I could give Nath a get well hug.

Watch The Wanted performing "I Found You" at the AMA's last year:



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT