London Calling

Late again, I know. Sorry (hahaha, I keep apologizing but no one complains, hmm it's my blog I can do what the heck I want, LOL). Okay I was looking at school in London. Not that I am planning on applying but I just want to see what's out there. LOL, believe or not but I kinda think that's stuff is fun. I want to experience something new and it would be fun to live in London. A few days ago looked what you need on order to legally work in the UK and if I understood right it's not just (for me as a legal citizen of a country that's a member of the European Union) to move there and get a job. You need that special EU passport (I don't know what it's called but I have it) and some other type of legal document but it seems way way easier than getting a job in the US. If I would go to school in the UK I would like to live on campus for at least one semester. I mean just try it.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT