Teenage Dream

So, I guess my teenage years are over. Yep. What's next? I mean I don't really feel any different. I am still me. I went to systembolaget (the liquor store) and bought a small bottle of Bailey's. Just because I can. Not that I really drink aclohol, but Bailey's is good to have in your coffee. Very tasty. Hahaha. LOL.

OMG, I watch this video earlier of Hot Chelle Rae covering Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" and o it was just true magic. Ryan you are my teenage dream! Nash, Ryan that was just pure magic. I am sitting here just smiling and hitting the replay button like my life depends on it because it does. True story! True love! Really just magical magic!



Tomorrow my family is coming over to celebrate my birthday with me so I will be kind of busy getting things ready. I mean, baking and stuff. LOL. I'll post pictures for y'all so that you can see my masterpieces. Especially the cake! Oh my damn, I wish that you could taste my cake because I make the maddest cakes. Like, ma damn!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT