Sweet Stuff

Yo, yo. Hahaha. So I went to that casting. It was a pretty standard casting. After that I went shopping. I have needs (LOL), like a new bathing suit for this summer because, there is no chance in hell that I would jump in in the lake. Hahaha. I mean it's 3° C (37,4° F) outside. Cold, yup. Then I also got some beauty stuff and an other present for Isabelle. She turned eight a few days ago. Did you see how great the presents got after I wrapped them? I mean I am pretty amazing at that stuff. LOL. Got to my instagram to see the amazing wrapping that I did. My instagram is @eriikaworld.




Haha. I know that's the bathing suit that I said that I would never buy. But you know what it looks pretty amazing on me and I already have a black bathing suit (that's way cooler than this one, and it's also from H&M). Hahaha. Now all I need is a bikini (preferably from Victoria's Secret) and I am set for Beach 2013. If you see something cute that I might like, hit me with the link and I'll check it out.

I put an add on blocket earlier. As soon as the add gets approved I will post the link here. I just put up some clothes that I haven't worn in a while. So sadly I don't need them anymore. You know that I have keek right? Folllow me @erikaworld!






your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT