Believe Tour Sweden: Day 2

Ha and I who thought that there would be no blog tonight because of the slow wi-fi. Hmm, but that's all fixed now. I don't know how but it is. LOL. But here I am and ready to blog! Yeah get the blogging on.

Day two of Believe Tour Sweden today. Day two of three. Sad that it's only three days. I mean the Swedish Belieber's want more!! But we are pretty happy that we got three days when it from the beggining was only going to be one day! I think that the second show was announced like a week after the tickets for first show went on sale. Yeah and then in February the tickets for the third show went on sale and then earlier this month more tickets for all the Believe Tour Sweden shows went on sale. Yeah! Even though I am not going to any of the shows I am still pretty excited about this. I mean come one the Belieber's are the best and biggest family on earth. Selena was here too. Or is, hmm, I don't know whether she's still here with Justin or not.

Here are some pictures of Justin in Stockholm (sources - Justin Bieber SWAG &  Justin Bieber - Never Say Never Sweden on facebook):

Justin arriving at Grand Hôtel at yesterday



Justin with some Swedish Belieber's during yesterdays meet and greet :)

During today's meet and greet some of the Belieber's got to meet Dan....

..... and DJ Tay James :)


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT