Mahomie Nails

More Mahomie love from me. Okay I really want to win this meet and greet competion! I mean I wanna meet Justin Bieber. I wanna meet Austin too so I want do the same thing if it was for a meet and greet with Austin. He's kinda cute. We have a lot of things in common. We are both born in April. Austin's birthday is April 4th and I am born April 6th. This also mean that we have the same star sign, which is Aries. We are both '90s kids. Austin is born 1996 and I am born 1993. Austin is from the United States (San Antonio, Texas) and I used to live in the United States (Santa Barbara, California). We are both good looking. We both like Justin Bieber (Austin has said the meeting Justin was the best day ever!). I could mention so many more things that we have in common but yeah, that's for another time.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT