A Serious Chat

I really don't know what to say. YOLO. Oh, yeah I got my beautiful Michael Kors watch today (which I actually got for my birthday but I got it today, I guess that the mail man is a little slow). I just have to get it sized so that it will fit my wrist. It's a little to big. Even though it can be sexy or cool it also very very annoying and that tops everything. I would be sacred that it's going to fall off my wrist. I am going to do that next week since I have no school. Well, I don't have to be in school but I have to write a paper. But I say it Hot Chelle Rae style, whatever. Anyway, here's my watch. Isn't it the most beautiful thing you ever seen?! I mean the second most beautiful, 'cause we all know I am the most beautiful.



Okay, you guys know that I am not serious when I write stuff here. I mean I don't mean exactly everything I write. I just want to create a tone (which is really hard to do with writing). I am trying to be funny in my own way and I think that I might be the only one who understand when I am trying to be funny and what I exactly mean with it. So, the point with telling you this is to not take everything that I write to seriously and think that I am/ act like every word that I write.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT