Are You a Mayniac

So he um, like yeah, please request Conor Maynard's R U Crazy at Swedish radio station and in your own country for that matter to. He deserves way more attention than he gets! He has way more talent than the world gives him credit for. I just spent the last half hour requesting the song at different radio Swedish radio stations, think that I might hit up the some American radio satins tomorrow since the sing has now (finally) been released in the US. I am going to show him my love. He deserves this. Hahaha, oh my God, did you watch his live stream earlier? Well, I did and someone asked him aha what was the worst Christmas gift he had gotten Jack. Jack answers in the background that Christmas gift he got from Conor last year was pretty lousy because Conor had bought him a car but the insurance was so high to the car got taken away from him. Naww, poor Jack.

Oh, yeah don't forget to watch Settman på plats tomorrow on SVT1 at 8 PM. I will be participating in a prank. I can't tell you about the prank other than that it involves a lonely guy. Hahaha. It's going to be fun to see it on TV because some of what we shot was pretty confusing. But it can be like that sometimes and then when you see the final version on TV it all makes sense. I don't know how much of that they will actually show, just watch it anyway.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy