Better

Hola mi amigos! How are you? I am good, except from the fact that I have become obsessed with the Fifth Harmony's Better Together. I mean come on! Like, wow! I just love it so much, and the spanish version Tú Eres Lo Que Yo Quiero. Also freaking amazing! I can't stop listening to it. I switch between the original version and the spanish version. Like, i want to listen to other songs but none of them are as good. Aaah, it will pass in a few days. Hahahaha.

Hmm, I need to do something about my tumblr. I mean I need a new theme, now it's all white and boring. I need something, like a splash of fun. I want it to be more tumlry if you know what I mean. Hmm. I mean I am not a big tumblr person but like I still want it to look fab. OMG, tumblr people look so fab. Like I want to be a fab tumblr person. Mohahahaha. No, I mean not "no" as in I don't want to more as in I am not. Ah, I can get there if I really want I mean anything that you want bad enough as you need oxygen to survive will come true. I mean 'cause if you want/ need it as bad as you need oxygen you just have to have it or you will break down and die.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy