A Day On The Countryside

Summer summer summer fun! I rode a horse today for the first time in ages. It was fun. I mean to hang out with the family and not just, I don't whatever I would have done. Hmm. It's really beautiful where the stable is. A really nice and calm place. I could see myself living there, but I don't know if I would like it. I mean it's a beautiful place right by a lake and, yeah the stable but I have grown up as a city girl. But it's not such a off place. Not too far outside the city (in my opinion) but you have to have a car if you live there. LOL. Yeah.






It was a fun day. Olivia, who's only three years old, is really good at riding a horse. What did I do when I was three? Um, frankly it was 17 years ago so I don't remember. LOL. As I have said before I think that this summer is going to be awesome. Then I was thinking about other reasons than now. Right now I one main goal this summer. I so want to do this thing! LOL. But I really do want to. I really do. I have only told one person about this. I mean some of my other friends might not, I don't know what they'll think so I am not telling them. LOL. What if this thing really happens?! OMG! Please let it happen! Pretty please with a cherry on top, I am begging you!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT