Gröna Lund

YOLO what's up! LOL, last night I tweeted Oscar Zia (a Swedish singer who competed in last years X Factor) that I think he's hot. I asked him if he thought it is weird since he's 16 (he truns 17 in September - I think) and I am 20. He tweeted me back saying that he doesn't think so. Aww, what a sweetheart!


Tonight I am actually going to Sommarkrysset with Linda to watch Robin Stjernberg. If you don't know who that is he competed for Sweden in this years Eurovision Song Contest. There are a few other artist performing but I don't remember who. OMG, these last few days I been to Gröna Lund alot. Thursday, yesterday, again tonight and then again tomorrow night. I have never been to Grönan this many times in one summer before, let alone in one week but you know YOLO. Am I right?!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT