You’re The One I Want

So, um... I had a slight panick attack or better yet lets call it a boredom attack 'cause um, yeah I was bored. Like hell of a bored! Yup. Um, yeah the internet wasn't working so I was just walking around screaming out of frustration. I am a fangirl, I need my internet to work! I need to fangirl. I mean I can fangirl without the internet but if I see something fangirly on TV that I just have to share with my fellow fangirls, UM yeah then I need the internet to work. But obviously I solved it. Good, 'cause I think I might have died. I was freaking out because I was gonna blog about Emblem3 (I'll get to them in a minute) and upload the pictures from Anton Ewald's signing in Södertälje last week. Yeah um but the internet is working. Seriously what did we do before the internet? I mean what did I do before I started using the internet? For me that was the 90's and I remember sitting benched in front of the TV watching MTV (sadly MTV is not the same anymore). So I started swapping through the channels and stopped at MTV Hits because it was Conor Maynard's Top 20 Collaborations. I was freaking out 'cause you know, Conor Maynard! That man, yum. Seriously! his parents got have some magic DNA because Conor and his brother Jack look like freaking gods! They are fucking hot with a huge emphases on the fucking! Like I would not turn that down.

Y'all know who Emblem3 is right? I know who they are from X Factor US last fall, I mean 'cause I lived in America then. Like, three cute boys of course you remember. Anyway, so listened to there debut album Nothing To Lose last night. LOL, that is why last nights post is called "Nothing To Lose" because I was listening to while I was blogging. I think my favorite song from the album is Just For One Day. It is such a summer-beach-party song! Like one one of those feel good songs that makes you think of good times with your friends (plus for me it brings back memories from Cali). Oooo, I also love Love LA! Cali memories there too. IDK but I just relate to their music or I mean that I feel it! Lets just say that I love the whole album. I mean I have never really listened to them before until last night when I listened to the album (which I am doing right now 'cause it's so freaking amazing). On the album they worked with Savan Kotecha (I just thought I mentioned that since Swedish Directioners love him, LOL fun fact Savan bought 1D lunch at 7 Eleven last year when the boys where in Stockholm to record Take Me Home). Emlem3's debut album comes July 30th and will include 11 brand new songs the deluxe version will include 15 tracks (two love tracks, Jaiden and Reason). The official track list is:

1) Just For One Day
2) Spaghetti
3) XO
4) Chloe (You’re The One I Want)
5) Girl next door
6) Nothing to Lose
7) Love LA
8) Sunset Blvd
9) 3000 Miles
10) Teenage Kings
11) One Day
----- Deluxe version -----
12) Do It All Again
13) I Wish
14) Jaiden (Live)
15) Reason (Live)

They will go on a headline tour soon and support Selena Gomez in the US and Canada on her Star Dance Tour. Too bad that they are not coming supporting Selena when she comes to Sweden 'cause I would love to meet them! Like who wouldn't! Maybe one day I'll get the chance to meet them and get a huge from all three of them ('cause I want a hug). Anyway check out there website http://www.emblem3.com/events for upcoming events! They are going to Rio, how fucking fab isn't that! Like I am jealous!

If you live in America and want to catch Emblem3 on TV you need to mark these two dates in your calendar! On July 29th they will appear on ABC's The View to celebrate the release of Nothing To Lose with a performance of Chloe (You're The One I Want) and on August 11th they will present at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards plus they are nominated for Choice Music Breakout Group. They are up against Icona Pop, Imagine Dragons, The Lumineers and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. The 2013 Teen Choice Awards will air on FOX at 8 PM ET / PT.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT