The Wanted

Okay so yeah. No videos. Yup. No video from The Wanted's rehearsal yesterday at Gröna Lund. Oh, why you may ask? Well I'll tell you why! Oh, yeah because you know that on/ off button on iPhone 5, the button you look your screen with didn't work on my iPhone. Well, it hasn't work for months and have just been to lazy to get it fixed but today I went and did it! Yeah and the reason I don't have the videos from yesterday is because I didn't transfer them from my iPhone to my computer before I went to the Apple Store. I mean the gave me a new phone and I don't have the videos on my new phone. So yup that's life. But I have the pictures! Yeah! So pictures you'll get.

Gry Foresell (the host) during the rehearsals

Gry during the live show

LOL, I took a picture of myself in mirror on the stairs

Janet Leon and her dancers during the rehearsals

Janet during the live show

A blurry picture together with Janet

Loreen dancing by herself during the rehearsals

Loreen during the live show

The Brand New Heavies during the rehearsals (Simon is waving at me)


The Brand New Heavies during the live show


The Wanted during the rehearsals


Nathan enjoying the sunshine



I love this picture



The Wanted during the live show (I am in love with Nathan's shirt!)

A lille bit of Tom and Max and Siva


This picture is crazy!

Yes, Nath! Shake that money maker for me!

Who's Jay kissing in the background?


Nath during the rehearsals

Isn't he amazing?!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT