An Ateamers Life

I got to meet Anton Ewald today. Three times. I mean counting today I have met him three times. He's so sweet! I didn't get a hug or picture with him. I don't care. There was this contest on facebook to ask Anton questions. So I asked a few questions and TWO of my questions were chosen! Freaking unbelievable! Seriously stuff is happening to me! I mean like my life is changing. Like I mean stuff that didn't use to happen to me before are suddenly happening. LOL. I guess when you act the universe reacts. Anyway, back to Anton. Yeah so I met Anton today! OMG, I love all being a part of several fandoms! Through SWD (it's a fan group for Swedish Directioners) I gotten to know so many nice people and today while I was walking from the train station in Södertälje to where the meet and greet was held this girl came up to me and asked me if I was going to the Anton Ewald signing. When I said yes she was like "Oh good! I recognize you from Swedish Directioners." Hahaha cool! So we hung out together at the meet and greet. That was fun otherwise I would have had been alone (or maybe not 'cause there was some nice people there that I also talked to). But it was fun to meet someone from SWD.

Before Anton came on stage this guy came and talked to the audience, warming up the audience. It was kind of funny. I have a video of it buy I'll upload it tomorrow 'cause the wifi is like super slow right now I am starting to get really annoyed. But picture picture will probably be up today. I mean I guess you'll see that, I mean if there are pictures in this post then yeah you got the pictures from the meet and greet today. In nine days I get to see him again. Sommarkrysset! The girl from SWD that I met today is going to be there too so maybe I'll see her there incase none of my friends want to come with me.

I was like thinking about what more I can tell you about the meet and greet. Then it hit me! LOL. Anton performed three songs. Begging, Human and Can't Hold Back. I am so happy that he sang Can't Hold Back 'cause that is my favorite of his songs. Yeah! Happy chica! As I said, the videos will be up tomorrow. I filmed a little when he first walked on stage, Human and Can't Hold Back.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT