Ateamer

Another day, another post and tomorrow I am going to Anton Ewald signing. Fuck yeah! LOL. The way I go around talking about it is like I going on a date with him or something. I mean, I am not telling people that I am going to his signing I am telling them that I am going to meet him which in a way sounds like a date or something. Well maybe not a date but something more than a signing. Third times the charm, right?! LOL, let's all cross or fingers and hope so, 'cause god know I am. LOL. OMG. I asked the family in SWD what I should wear. LOL. I posted a collage of different outfits and asked them which one they liked best. It was like nine different outfits and they all liked outfit nr 3 (what I wore on midsummer) the best so I'll wear something similar or the same exact outfit depending in the weather. Well, anyway tomorrow I am meeting my man. LOL. YOLO. I wish.

So basically that is what I am doing tomorrow, going to Anton signing. Though it takes over an hour to get there but he's worth it. The two times that I have met him he has been nice to me and he always so sweet to his fans. You really notice that he really loves his fans and is so thankful for all of his success. I just wish I got the chance to actually know him. Hopefully one day maybe. Hopefully.

You know what sometimes I think about, what if I wouldn't have had moved back home. What I still lived in Cali? Then I am like what about Anton? What I mean is that I love his music, he's an amazing dancer, a freaking wonder child! But I wouldn't be able to go to all of the signings and like next week I wouldn't be able to go and watch him perform on Sommarkrysset. OMG, I am realizing how this all sounds! To a none fangirl this shit got to really sound fucked up. OMG, what has fucking happened? I mean I would probably still like his music but I probably wouldn't be as hyped about him since I wouldn't be able to go to all of the signings. Hahaha, or maybe I would. I mean, I have seen 1D and JB once. Cody also once. Conor none. Austin none and I am still just a freaking hyped about all of them. So forget that shit. That shit isn't true.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT