Ke$ha at Gröna Lund

YOLO! How's life for everyone out there? Mine is okay. I am sitting here blogging to keep you all happy while blasting music in my earphones. LOL. You know the life of a fangirl. YOLO, that's the motto. Anyway as you all know (if you follow me on twitter and instagram and have me on facebook, you know all of that shit) I went to the Ke$ha concert with my best friend Linda last night. Awesome night. Why didn't Oscar Zia know that Ke$ha was there (hello we could have hung out and danced together in the crowd!)? Why didn't see William Forslund (FML)? Except for that awesome night! Linda said it was the best concert that she has ever been too! Nah, clearly she hasn't been to a One Direction concert or a Justin Bieber concert! Clearly! Ke$ha is the second best concert that I have ever been to (1D and JB are tied for 1st place or whatever you say).


Two girls at the concert handed these out



It was a really good concert. I have never gotten so many good pictures at a concert! Never! OMG. Also I have never been that close to the stage. Hmm, maybe when the Jonas Brothers opened for Avril Lavigne in 2008 (June 28th). I didn't get a picture when Ke$ha hugged her mom on stage and when her mom wore that penis costume. I did picture though of when Ke$ha got a lap dance during Take It Off.





She is such a rock star! It's freaking unbelievable :)





Yes, Santa Claus made an appearance at the concert :)



Ke$ha spraying her dancers with whipped cream

Ke$ha getting a lap dance from her dancers









your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT