Best Day Ever

OMFG!! Directioners we did it! We fucking did it! On the perfect day too! Today is the three year anniversary of One Direction! I am so fucking proud! We fucking did it! I still have the video on repeat! They deserved it! It's all for them! All I do is for them! Ahhhhh! I am so fucking happy right now! I love them forever, to the moon and back! Is it weird that I want a "Directioner" tattoo? I am serious. I have been thinking about getting like a charm bracelet tattooed around my right ankle and then tattoo in charms that means alot to me. I don't I kind of have the same attitude about tattoos as Niall does. I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

So today, I haven't done much. I mean I bascily didn't leave the house all day. I "babysat" Alex and Belle. Later when Åsa and Alex went to the movies I went down to the grocery store and mailed some things. My day. Basically. I mean I haven't just been sitting around doing nothing all day! I have had Best Song Ever on repeat (which I still have) 'cause we needed to break Miley Cyrus record. I love Miley but now 1D has a new music video out and that record needed to be broken. I mean especially since it's the three year anniversary of One Direction! Miley is my girl but 1D are my husbands! So yeah, you have to support your husband through everything he does, always be by his side and just always be there for him. Stand by your man, as simple as that. Or men, as in this case. LOL.

Oh, yeah! Before I forget! I finally managed to successfully upload the video from Anton Ewald's signing in Söderetälje where he answers two of my questions. Finally! Believe me I have tried, but I used QuickTime to shrink the file size from like 1,37 GB to 196,4 MB. Finally. Yes. Right?! 'Cause you have been wanting to see that video right?! LOL. Anyway here it is! At 0:56 and 3:05 he answers my questions. Yeah. I am not going to translate anything. I can tell you now. At 0:56, I ask my question was what he wants for his birthday and he answers that wants a new pair of boxers. At 3:06, my question is if he could consider dating a fan and he answers that yes he could if everything feels right.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT