Sweetie Cutie

OMG! People are too sweet! Too sweet! I just want to hug them all! I mean seriously! Have you seen my latest instagram post? Follow me @eriikaworld so that you won't miss anything. But seriously that is so sweet, telling me I am perfect! C'mon! Awww. I just love SWD, the nicest people ever! I just wish that I could thank every single one of them with a hug. A like is not enough. I don't react well with compliments, I mean either I believe you and slightly over react or I don't believe you and just give you a simple "thanks". Yeah, and there is the slight possibility that I say nothing in return. I mean say, I really don't know how to responds to compliments. I mean is there "a correct way" to respond? I feel a little bit awkward about this. Like a little left behind or something. Like I there is some secret I wasn't told about. Eh whatever! I guess I'll learn it eventually.


So today I went to Grönan with Åsa and Alex. I actually went on some ride. How about that! Right, I mean the last few times, or basically all the times that I have been to Grönan all summer long have been for either a concert or for Sommarkrysset. On Saturday I am going there again. The Wanted. Please, don't give me crap about being a fake Directioner, 'cause I'll ALWAYS love them more than TW. TW are okay but I kinda like them so therefore I want to see them on Saturday. The problem is that I don't know what to wear. All I have decided so far is my underwear. LOL. I want to be cute, as always. Hopefully they will take picture with the fans after the show. I want a picture with Nath. All of the of course, but mostly Nath. Yup, Nath.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT