Hell Ya Fucking Right

Home again after my usual Saturday activity. Sommarkrysset of course! Yeah. The Wanted, duh!! I feel like a bad Directioner. Lika I am cheating on them. IDK but I had fun anyway. During the rehearsals I gave Max a blow kiss and he gave a blow kiss back to me. AKLSDJFN! Up close, I gotta say, Max George has the most beautiful eyes. They are really beautiful! You know what? During the performance, or I mean right before their performance (before the cameras were on them and it was their time to sing) Max winked at me! AJSHFKLH! Oooo, I got to hold Nathan's hand! ASJKFSN! I was like "I am never washing this hand again! My precious!" I was joking. The Brand New Heavies were there too and Simon and Andrew looked at me a lot. Ok, maybe 'cause I looked at them a lot (I stood really near the stage, aka close to them). Simon posed for me when I was taking a picture. He was like "Oh, she's taking a picture." It was so much fun. Andrew kissed my hand! After their first performance the walked up to where I stood and took my hand and just kissed it. Just like that. LOL. YOLO I guess. He kissed an other girls' hand too. She stood next to me (irrelevant fact). Though I "flirted" with Max, Nathan will remain my favorite. Max just made me like him more.

BTW (and fun fact I guess) but it was the first time that The Wanted appeared on Swedish television tonight! I mean a live show, a talk show. You know what I mean right? Ahhhh! I love Sommarkrysset! I mean it so much fun and so worth the weather (well, it's more the artist that are worth the weather but the show is fun too and the artists are what makes the show). I mean last Saturday is was kind of freezing. It was a little bit cold. Today, I thought that I was burning in hell! Dayum, it was hot! So hot that I was like "I can't do this! I am going home." Obviously I stayed. I am so freaking glad that I did! YOLO, that's the motto! Hell ya fucking right! I'll post the video of The Wanted from the rehearsal and the pictures tomorrow. If you can't wait, check my instagram @eriikaworld.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT