You Got Me Going Crazy

Today has been a day. Quite a day, but the fuck cares. I have to much going for me anyway. Like tomorrow I am going meet Linda and Jessica and we are, well I am and they are going to advice me on something I have never done before. I have never done this before and I am totally insecure about this whole thing but everyone is telling me to go for it. I have never put so much thought into a thing like this before. Never! God, what is wrong with? Mhmmm, but everyone is telling to just do it and Jessica says it's very sweet of me. I don't know. At least I have good friends who's helping me and telling me I am not a crazy person. 'Cause seriously I need that! I have never cared this much about something like this before and I seriously hope that I am not coming off as obsessed or something. I don't know what I am hoping by this. I want to believe that I am special but I am just one in the crowd of crowds. I am seriously no one and should probably stop! Ahhh, this is what is making me crazy! Hahaha, LOL! You got be wondering what I am talking about. A few people know. Linda and Jessica knows, 'cause duh! And some other people. Like Åsa and the Sollentuna girls (LOL, you probably know who you are). I want to ask for you advice but I am not quite sure who reads this blog and don't want this to get through to a certain person. I don't want that person to know. I don't know why. Hmmm, just me over thinking everything. Obsessing over the smallest things. Stressing myself out over silly things. All of this is just too much sometimes. The obsession, the over thinking, the stressing myself out - maybe I am crazy? It's good that I have Linda.


OMG! I can't wait for Saturday! SOMMARKRYSSET! Anton Ewald is preforming! He's so fucking talented! I am fucking dying! LOL, he's crazy good! I just love seeing young people doing what they love to do and being extremely good at it plus extremely successful! I jealous of him but I just got to take more action for my dream to be reality. Yup! Seriously I can't wait for Saturday! I am like what am  I going to wear. I mean I want to look good if I am going to be on TV. 'Cause I think that Anton, Ulrik Munther, Ansiktet and who else is going to be there could care less about me, who I am and what I am wearing. I mean, seriously think about! Anton and Ulrik won't look twice at me. I am just one in the crowd. Just another fan. I am guessing, I mean I can't read there minds. This what I am imagining what they are thinking. Ooooo, I just wish I could have had been there when Eric Saade and Oscar Zia performed! Yeah, yeah I am going there on Saturday to see Anton and I am pretty excited about that!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT