Prime Time

Hisihopasan people. How are you? I am fine. I went shopping with Linda today. I am in bad need for a primer, I mean I am out of it so you see why I had to get one. Like, I am not not going to use primer when I have lived with the magic of it. Like hello! LOL. But seriously though primer is magic and absolutely necessary! I got Lumene's eyeshadow primer since I mainly wear eyeshadow (and of course lipgloss). I never wear foundation. I mean I rather have a fresh a face than foundation. But also I just think it's really hard to find the right color that matches my skin tone. I used to wear foundation in like 5th grade. LOL. 5th grade. But that was because, I don't know. I guess I just discovered makeup then and wanted to play with it. Thank god I don't have any pictures (that I know of) with me and my foundation face. LOL. Do not want to see that.


Tomorrow, I am going to a nail saloon and see if they have time for me. I want/ need a mani pedi. I have gift certificate there, that i got for my birthday so I think that I should use it. Have you ever tried one of those fish pedicure? You know where like tiny fishes eat the dead skin of your feet. Anyway, I want to try that!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT