Observing

LOL, so I got a little bored earlier so I decided to see if I could find Anton Ewald's address. Guess what?! I did. Well, I found a guy with the same name as Anton, same birthday as him and lives in Stockholm, just like Anton so I am pretty sure it's him. I also found Robin Stjernberg, Eric Saade, Oscar Zia, Molly Sandén and a bunch of other Swedish celebrities. LOL. I kinda freaked out when I found Anton's address and fangirled about it in SWD so one girl messaged me that I shouldn't visit him. I won't maybe just hang out around where he lives. LOL. I told Linda that I found a bunch of Swedish celebrities addresses and she said jokingly that we should "bling ring" them. I repeat she was joking and we won't do that! We are nice girls and nice girls don't do that.

I bought gröna kortet today so that I can go and see Ke$ha on Sunday and see The Wanted on Sommarkrysset. Hmm, a bunch of Directioners are saying that they will show up in 1D masks and t-shirts. LOL, that would be fun to see. I won't do that. I don't even think that I am going to wear my Directioner necklace and my 1D bracelets. LOL. I mean, I love 1D more than TW but since all the "fighting" between them it would just be weird if I showed up in 1D gear. You know.








your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT