Invading Sweden

Oooops! A little late update! Okay maybe not late but later than usual or whatever who cares right? A post is a post right. LOL. OMG (something I freaked out about briefly forgot but now remembers) there is probably going to open another Starbucks in Stockholm. Not a the airport, you know Arlanda, but inside the city! Freaking oh my gosh! How do I know this? I saw a wanted ad for a job there. LOL. I applied, like YOLO why not right? Plus I need a job. LOL, cross your fingers!

The weather in Stockholm has been beautiful today. Really nice! I went to the new (new, LOL the store opened in April - I think?) Sephora store in Stockholm. I needed a new facial wash and was like why not Sephora? I mean right, now that we finally have it in Sweden. The sales woman was really sweet. I mean I told her that I was really excited that Sephora finally has opened in Sweden and she said something like "Oh, thank you for visiting us." Sweet!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT