OWOA

I feel to empty to actually blog tonight. I feel stupid about it because it is stupid and few people would really understand. I just want to cry, it's that bad. Twice tonight I felt that I just wanted to burst into tears. OMG, what is fucking wrong with me. It would be easier if I told you what this whole thing was about but I am not going to do that. I am just going sit here in my own misery and probably cry myself to sleep. Yup, I am that pathetic. No, I am actually worse, but that's another post for an other day. But seriously I just hate this feeling. I literally just want to bang my head against the wall. What will that help with? Basically just all of it. But IDK, then I'll have to keep banging my head against the wall for all eternity.

Hahaha, now that feeling is gone 'cause I got distracted by something in SWD. Funny stuff. Hmm, I kind of feel like only the people in SWD would understand me, but though we are close to 2 000 people there are only a few people in the group that I would talk to about this particular thing. OMG! Why does it all have to be do fucking hard?! Why can't it all be plain and simple. 'Cause nothing worth having comes easy. I guess that's true. I mean if it comes easy to you, do you really enjoy it? I mean things that I really want and fight for to get, when I do have them I feel that I enjoy them more than I would have otherwise. This particular thing, I don't no how but I WILL solve it. OWOA. I will. I mean have to or I'll probably die. I mean seriously it's all too much otherwise. So my only solution is to solve it.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT