Believe In Yourself

I was like "Hmmm, I am going to start today's blog like this 'Ever since Jessica's party I have been obsessed with Selena Gomez's new music, especially Love Will Remember.'" But, I mean yeah I love her new music but I just listened to LWR for like the millionth time today and just had this feeling that I am sick of that song. I mean because I have listened to it like one millions times. LOL. I just have to not listen to it for a few days and then I'll be craving it like crazy. It's like that time when I lived in Santa Barbara. I used to eat chickpeas all the time, I mean c'mon they are freaking delicious! Anyway, since I was eating them all of the time I got kinda sick of them. You know the get-them-oit-of-my-sight kind of sick. I had had enough so I didn't buy chickpeas for like one week. After that week I was like "Gimme gimme gimme! I NEED MY CHICKPEAS ASAP!" So I just have to be a good girl and distant myself from her music or just that song for one week. Can I do it? The real question is, do I want do it? LOL. It's true though.

I saw the sweetest thing today! I was checking my instagram (yeah, I do that sometimes) and I saw this really sweet comment. Like OMG thank you so much! This person said I was really beautiful (I think that she's in SWD because I recognize her). I am the kind of person who can stare at myself in the mirror and think that I am really pretty, even beautiful but when someone else says so I am like "WTF are you taking? You must be high bro!" I mean I can't believe it when someone else says it. I am not used to compliments. You know when you see a really cute guy on the street and think that damn he's cute. Hmm, I wonder if anyone ever thinks that of me.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT