Luxury vs Budget

Luxury vs Budget. Yeah. I wanted to blog about bags today since I am in need of a new one (several new ones). I guess it's just going to be one bag instead of severals because I couldn't find the ones that I wanted to blog about. I mean I couldn't find them online. Hmm, maybe I should start taking pictures of things that I see instead of hoping to find them online. Yeah, sound like a good idea.

I was looking for a few bags on H&M's website but I couldn't find them but instead I found this bag, which you have to admit, looks like a budget version on a Micheal Kors tote.

H&M


Michael Kors

Doesn't it? Like OMG! The best part is that it cost 10 times less than a Micheal Kors tote. Yeah, I of course rather have the Micheal Kors tote but when you can't afford that H&M is pretty good. I kinda want the H&M bag anyway. The H&M tote costs 299 kr (45 dollars) and the Michael Kors tote costs 298 dollars. Buget vs luxury, which one do you choose? I'll have to say MK 'cause I love Michael Kors but I'll also take the H&M tote 'cause I am a total H&M geek! Hell yeah!

Okay, yeah I didn't find the bags that I wanted. Yeah, yeah I found the budget tote and I also found this cute little purse. It's not that expensive but it's really not that cheap. It's costs 699 kr (105 dollars). I really like. The best part of it, it's from H&M. LOL. I totally love H&M, can't really stress that enough. LOL.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT