Excited For Tomorrow

OMG! Tomorrow is the day! Nickelodeondagen! The day with the big N. Huge N! It's going to be awesome and so much fun tomorrow! I can just feel it. I mean I know it. Isac Elliot! Believe it or not but he's the one I am most excited about. The 12-year old little Finish dude. I mean it's because he's not Swedish so it's not that easy for me to see him live all the time. I mean, let's take Anton Ewald for example, I am seen him live five times in the past four months. I mean if I lived in the US I would probably see Justin Bieber live alot more often. I am glad that 1D are european, they're Brittish, well four of them are and Niall's Irish. I mean England and Ireland are not that far away from Sweden. I mean it's not expansive to travel from Sweden to England and Ireland sine it's so close. Yeah! I so can't wait for WWAT next year! OMFG! That is going to be superb! It's going to be better than that, mind-blowing! Aaaaah, I just want to scream. Maybe not but you get my excitement.

I wonder how many people form SWD I will see there or people that I have met at other fan events? Anyway I'll know that I'll have fun. I am kind of nervous too. Iiiip. People who know me know why and the family in SWD. Aaaaah! Talking about fantoms, have ya'll seen Nathan Sykes latest instagram picture? I mean it looks like it's from the rehearsals of Sommarkrysset. I can't really tell but I reposted te picture in Swedish TW Fanmily and someone said the it was. I mean does kind of look like it. Anyway, he's wearing the same t-shirt in the picture as he was during the rehearsals this Saturday. I guess I'll never know.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT