Nothing To Loose

I get so weirded up when I have no school and work to worry about. I am like it's Friday but no it's only Thursday. Soon it's Friday in less than an hour. I need a focus or something. LOL. I know what I want but that seems impossible. Like what am I even thinking but I am going to try to do my best and go for it. I have not direct plan for it just go for it! YOLO, life is to short to make plans! Live in the moment. Plus right now it's summer time! Hahaha. Sometimes I just say stuff without really explaining what I am talking about. I mean sometimes I don't want people to know the underlining story, maybe the whole thing is too complicated or it is just gone too long for me to actually say what it really is.

Sometimes I feel like should start Have It Hollywood again. I mean you know it got kind of successful but at the end, well why I stopped blogging was because when I moved to SB the hostel I stayed at had a crappy wi-fi and then I just didn't have time/ didn't feel like it. It was fun! I mean I am still getting emails to the HIH email address (I mean maybe 'cause I've never deleted it and I am not planning on doing it anytime soon). Maybe, I'll start incorporating some HIH stuff here. But it has to be in an Erika's World way which means if I'll actually like it I'll blog about. Like if you email me about an artist that I don't like I won't blog about it or maybe if I am in that mood, thrash them. Nah. I don't know. This is Erika's World. My world, my life, what I like. Nothing else. I mean if anyone wants to hear about something special about me I can blog about. Maybe, depending on what it is. My dream would be to be a famous blogger. Not my dream but it would be fun since I really enjoy blogging.

Okay so tomorrow I will try to upload the pictures and the videos that I took at Anton Ewald's singing last week.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT