Cute Looks For Fall

Hi you guys! So what's up? Hahaha. So these cute fall looks that I think I mentioned yesterday is just like outfits that I have worn with the last week and just thinking that they were really cute and just really like fall like (if you get what I am saying because I am like the worst explainer ever, like ever and I mean it). And these are not new stuff that I have bough, okay yeah the faux fur vest and the place fleece jacket that I am wearing underneath it are quite new. I bought the like two or three weeks ago. It all depends on what you think of as new. But nothing else is new.

I choose like nine different pictures, but the outfits aren't that different from each other. Some are just different shoes or different sunglasses. Anyway, I still like them all and maybe you'll get some inspiration. Maybe. Hahaha. I think I have a really good fashion sense but that is just me. LOL.










You know that I have instagram, twitter, tumblr and all of that shit, right?! You should follow me.
Twitter: @erikaworld
Instagram: @eriikaworld
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/onenineninethree
Keek: @erikaworld
tumbr: http://eriikaworld.tumblr.com


your writer, Erika

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT