To Do, Today

Hi hi. Yeah so I shot some scenes and sketches for Partaj. It was fun. It always fun shooting Partaj, oh yeah of course I took some pictures today but I'll post them on Sunday or whenever (saying whenever since I didn't post the pictures that I was going to post last weekend until yesterday. Oooops, sorry I didn't mean to. I swear, I promise. Hahaha, I mean it just happened since I didn't feel like writing.

Seriously I don't know what to do tomorrow. Yeah, yeah I have a few appointments but other than that I have no clue. Like my mind is so under stimulated it is not even fun. I just need to do something that is me but that is a little difficult right now. Maybe difficult is not the right word to explain it but "not do-able" is a better way. OMG.

I really don't know what more to say. So I am just going to end this post by wishing you all goodnight and hope that you sleep good tonight because, yeah, I am going to bed now. See ye, well talk you tomorrow. Love you all. Thank you taking time out of your day and reading my blog.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT