Looking Forward To

So hi guys. Let's just start with a simple, how are you? I am fine, thanks for asking (not that you did ask me, but yeah yeah). So tomorrow it's Novemeber, which Imma be cranking that Christmas music. Yo yo, Erika in the hizzle, wazzup? No one says that anymore so I just made a fool of myself. Hehehehe. No but seriously though! It is not socially acceptable to listening to before November and you stop listening to it when Christmas ends. I mean it's just weird! What? I mean screaming the words to Let It Snow or Winter Wonderland in the middle of the summer? I am just saying, be carful what you wish for. Hmmmm. No, it's just weird. Just, I don't get those people. No but it is just plain weird that's all I am saying. Hehehe, so if you hear someone cranking Justin Bieber's Under The Mistletoe tomorrow I will take full responsibility.

Tomorrow, it's Friday which means that I am working. Høllefjord High. Yeah. I don't really know what else to write about than Hølle right now. Yeah yeah, OMG I just thought of something else to blog about. Mohahaha. Scroll down.

Oh my God have you seen the trailer to Neighbors starring Zac Efron & Dave Franco. Like, it's just too hilarious. It's set to premiere on May 9th next year. Seriously, this is a movie I just can't wait to see. I mean Zac Efron and Dave Franco. Together in one movie! Oh my God! Let me repeat Zac FREAKING Efron!



Another movie, also starring Zac Efron, that I am excited about is The Awkward Moment! I mean that trailer, though also hilarious! I am loving Zac's new style/ choice of roles or whatever you should call it. I mean 'cause he as done more serious movies in the past. The Awkward Moment is set to premiere on January 31st next year, so we don't have to wait that long for this one. Woop woop, I am equally excited for both of these movies.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT