Half

Wow! I just can't believe that we shot the fifth episode of Partaj today! Five episodes! That's like half the season. It's really funny and I really love doing this. I mean, yes I am only an extra so it's not like it's a big thing our whatever. But also, yeah it kind of is. Though I have only done TV jobs as an extra, Partaj is the biggest thing that I have done. I mean I have done stuff for SVT and that's, I mean it wasn't good at all or whatever. I just feel like I have been treated the best as an extra at Partaj. Yesterday I was an extra on this new web series called Vikingshill and it will premiere in March (I was told) on SVT Play and all of the extra's got the information to be on set at 4 PM and that it would over at 7 PM. It was also really important for us to be there on time because otherwise might not get to be on participate or whatever you say. So then, we got to wait, which is very usual and something you should expect but I mean three hours and we never got any information. Well, well it will be a funny story to tell my grandchildren some day.

OMG! I am excited for my day off tomorrow. A total me day. Hahaha. Nah, but I am going to try to get some business done. By try I mean we'll see how much I actually want to do it/ feel like doing it tomorrow. Hahaha but it needs to get done some day. There are a few things that I have been needing to do for a few days now. I mean, I don't know but I have things to do.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT