A Quick Stop

Hi guys! Since I am going to the Miley Cyrus concert tonight I thought I would make a quick post now. I mean I won't bog when I get home. Don't worry I'll tell you all about the concert tomorrow, pictures and all. Hihihi. I am so excited! I really am. I am going with Linda of course. I don't know that many people irl that like Miley enough to see her in concert but it doesn't matter because there is no one I rather go to the concert with.

I am going to have to chance my outfit. I mean it's raining so I don't want to wear my skirt because I'll be cold staring outside the arena waiting to get inside. So the only change to my outfit is that instead of the skirt I'll be wearing black pleggings. (LOL if you picture google "pleggings", on the third row there is a picture of me and another picture from my blog of Justin Bieber posters).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT