Excited

OMG! Hi. I am just for freaking excited for this summer. I know that it is going to be just as awesome as last summer, or maybe even more awesome that last year! I have so many excited thing planned. OMG! Tell you more about all of this tomorrow. Hihihi. It just like everything I love. Hihihi. I am so excited. But one thing, can TV4 please release the artists for this summers' Sommarkrysset.

Tonight I went to an early screening of this untitled Swedish movie. It will premiere this fall. It was really good considering it was Swedish. I mean no offense to Swedish movie makers, actors and all of you. All very talented but Swedish movies a often different than Hollywood films. But I really enjoyed this movie. It had that America romcom feeling to it. When it premiere's I will recommend it to you.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT