Exciting Things

Hi guys! Tomorrow is the day! The big day when Cody Simpson will finally release the tour days for his European summer tour! Yeah! And on Friday the tickets go on sale. There will be meet and greet and VIP. OMG I am so excited! Cody fucking Simpson. I mean yes I have seen him live before. I have seen him in concert. It was back in 2012 when I saw Justin on the Believe Tour and Cody was one of the opening acts. I was so happy because I didn't know that he was one of the opening acts but this time it's his own headlining show. Which in other means more of Cody and that is always good! Hehehe.

Here is my monologue thats I was supposed to upload yesterday but youtube decided not to collaborate with me. But I just uploaded it to youtube and here it is. I hope you like and please give some feedback.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT