Dreams Come True

You know what! The one day I wanted to watch Emmerdale it's not on TV because it's Kristihimmelfärd so they're showing a bunch of movies on TV because everyone is home today since there is no school and most people (with a normal job) have the day off swell. Hmmm. I mean Jake from Rixton used to be on that show and the Sweden is like few season behind England. So like I just wanted to see if he is these episodes, 'cause then I would start watching the show. I mean I don't like it but I mean if Jake's on it, then I mean yeah I'll watch it. Hahahaha, LOL.

I can't believe that I am seeing Miley Cyrus tomorrow! I have dreamed about this for the longest time. I have ben aran since I was like 12/13 and now at 21 my dream is finally coming true. I remember when I was around 14 some people in school used to tease me about liking her and the show. They would say: Do you like Hannah Montana? Me: Yes. Them: What, are you like 12? and then they'd laugh. Ooooh, clever. But what the fuck really? Sometimes I used to respond by saying that I started liking her when I was 12. Like, what's the big deal anyway, we're the same age… so? But I guess since it's a Disney Channel show it was considered childish even for a 14 year old. Stupid little boys.

Oh, I just want to say (I mean to tweet it out earlier) that my monologue will be up on Sunday and that I won't post a monologue next weekend since I am going to London next Friday and won't be back until early Monday morning. Instead I will be posting a funny video with like bloopers and me doing random shit. I have a bunch of videos in my photo booth of me doing stuff. Idk, like fingerling over One Direction and stuff like that. I probably have old videos from SB. I'll probably post that video before Friday since I am leaving on Friday. Though my flight is late at night, kind of. More details about that next week.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT