Nothing To Hide

Hi guys. Hmm. I think that I have found my next monologue. IDK, it's not ghetto style as I wanted but it's so damn hard to find a good "ghetto" monologue or maybe I am just googling wrong. LOL. If I can't find anything better, I will stick to the monologue I have now. LOL.

I have started to think about, what makes my tumblr my tumblr? What is my blog style? But now just looking at it as it is in this moment, in this writing moment, I think it's the colors. Okay, yeah it's the pictures of fabulous people and things (mostly people). they don't have to be famous, but it usually ends up that way. LOL. Check out my tumblr here http://eriikaworld.tumblr.com (I have nothing to hide).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT