David Hasselhoff In Sweden

OMG yeah! So the Hasselhoff season is over and I can finally tell you all about it and post all of the pictures that I took. Hahaha. This was back in January and that was a while ago. I mean it's May now. LOL. But it was fun. I went to four tapings in total and mostly they asked me the same day as the taping if I wanted to come and I always went. LOL. It was fun, plus I had no job then so it was fun to get away and to something, otherwise I would just have had sat around at home watching TV. Basically I have no life. I mean I don't do much.

I don't know which was my favorite show. It was fun when Molly Sandén was on the show. That was pretty cool. She is so beautiful and I am not really a fan but I was really nervous talking to her. LOL. That is me, that is Erika. I mean that I get nervous whenever I talk to a celebrity. Hihihi. I mean, okay I am not a fan but I still admire her because of her talent. I mean have you ever heard her sing? Damn that voice! Woah! Listen to her song A Little Forgiveness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i_qScHgR6I and you'll hear what I am talking about!

Another show that was really good or I mean the ending was cool. The show when the theme was "fredagsmys". LOL. Fredagsmys is a Swedish term basically meaning that you have a nice time at the end of the work week. This is what urban dictionary have to say about fredagsmys:
"Fredagsmys is pretty much the most holy tradition of Sweden. The word origins from two words; “fredag” and “mys”, which roughly translates to Friday and cozy. Every Friday, all Swedes drive by the supermarket to buy ingredients for taco, soda and chips. Then, they all sit down in their sofas with their families or friends and watch telly. Usually, the parents fall asleep after a few glasses of wine or beer while the kids stuff themselves with chips until they have a stomach ache."

Here are a few pictures in random order.














your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT