Not So Much

Well fuck that shit! I have tried to upload my monologue to youtube but youtube won't upload it. IDK. Hmm, I'll do my best and try tomorrow. Yeah yeah.

I seriously don't know what to write here. I mean I was supposed to upload my monologue today but somehow it's not working. Why? I have no idea. Hmm. I read today. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Two chapters. Idk, but I just thought that I should read since I wanted the book so bad and that I complained that I never read anymore. Plus the movie adaption premiere's soon and I'd like to have finished the books by then. I read two chapters today so I am on my way. LOL, it's like I am far into the story. I am still have not read past the first 100 pages and I think the next chapter is chapter seven. LOL. I have to read some more tomorrow.

Tomorrow my schedule is pretty empty. Except for trying to upload my monologue on youtube. Oh, yeah I will bake some bread. More than that I don't have any plans. Lonely life. LOL.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT