Carry You Home

Hi guys. How are you? I am good and sorry by the way that I didn't blog last night but I wasn't feeling very well. But I am all better now. Which is awesome since tomorrow is that first day or my first day as an extra in season 2 of Portkod 1321. I wonder if I will recognize anyone from the casting. I talked to a few people there. It's always nice with a familiar face. LOL.

I asked in both SB and SWD if they have ever watched Portkod 1321 and apparently a bunch of them had. Am I the only one who had never heard about the show until the casting? LOL. One person guess that I was going to be on the show. I am not really on the show though, I am just an extra, just someone in the background. Maybe some day. Maybe.

Everyone reading this needs to buy Zara Larsson's new single Carry You Home from iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/se/album/carry-you-home-single/id871559528. It is really good and Zara has an amazing voice! I tweeted a screen print from my phone of Carry You Home and Zara RT it! That is really cool. Just because she RT me a bunch of people favorited the tweet. Don't touch me I feel famous! LOL.





your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT