Fancy

My life is boring, or maybe I am just bored. Whatever. I am bored. Waaaaah! (Imagine that sounding like a little baby.) Hmmm. Well next Friday is the Miley Cyrus concert. Yeah! Plus on Tuseday, another shoot with Portkod. Yeah. OMG. I am really bored.

OMG! I just googled "Conor Maynard girlfriend" for fun. I know that Victoria is Conor girlfriend. But still just for fun. Just to see some pictures of the two sweethearts together. Anyway, look what popped up?! Pretty high up too, it wasn't like I had to scroll a mile. I am not gonna like, or maybe the right way to put it is to say; Is it wrong of me to say I am kind of proud of this? It's just a little thing. Let me glow for five minutes. Please?



LOL. I just had to google "Jack Maynard girlfriend" swell just to see what would pop up. Oh my God, I can't stop laughing! This is so funny! Hahahaha! This literally made my day! OMG! I really can't believe this! OMG! I don't know what to say.



I think Fancy really puts the tone for the night. ♫ I'm so fancy. You already know. I'm in the fast lane, from LA to Tokyo. I'm so fancy. Can't you taste this gold? Remember my name. 'Bout to blow. Trash the hotel. Let's get drunk on the mini bar. Make the phone call. Feels so good getting what I want. Yeah, keep on turning it up. Chandelier swinging, we don't give a fuck. Film star, yeah I'm deluxe. Classic, expensive, you don't get to touch. Ow… ♫ Yeah man, 'cause you know, I'M FANCY AF! LOL. I just think that it is funny. Let me have this moment (to laugh about).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT