It's Coming Together

Hi guys! You know what, I actually had a good day today. The weather was amazing, it was really warm outside today. I went shopping in the big city. Stockholm that would be. LOL. Anyways, I had a great time. I went to Starbucks. I took that mandatory picture of my name on the cup, plus the selfie with the cup. 'Cause you know me, I am the selfie queen. NO ONE can take that away from me. LOL.




Oh, did I tell you about what I was thinking about wearing to the Miley Cyrus concert (which is in less than two weeks, iiiiiiil!)? Or was that just in Swedish Smilers? Anyways, I posted a picture there of what I was thinking about wearing to the Miley concert. I posted a picture of my Ke$ha concert outfit from last summer. 'Cause that was the idea of the what I want to wear to Miley. I also posted pictures of these two crop tops that I had seen at H&M because I thought that they would look good with the skirt that I wore to Ke$ha. So I bought one of the tops today. It's so cute. but the outfit is not complete yet! I still need a flower wreath and other accessories. (Why the fuck are flower wreath ridiculously over prized?) Plus I also need a flower wreath for the Cody Simpson concert. Yeah! That's going to be epic. 'Cause I have meet&greet! Yeah! I also have an idea of what I want to wear to the Cody concert (the only concert I don't know what to wear yet is to the 1D concert, need to figure that out asap). When I got home I tried on both of my ideas just to see if the actually work. Which they to. Only that to the Cody concert I want to wear this see through dress that you wear over you bikini or swimsuit when you're at the beach, so I obviously need to wear something underneath. So since the dress is white I figured that I could maybe wear a pair of white shorts and a white vest top, but idk. I think that I am going to buy a white dress to wear underneath instead. I think that will look so much better.

I took pictures of my first "fittings" of my outfits that I want to wear to the concerts. Give me your thoughts!

My Miley concert outfit

My Cody concert outfit

I am thinking about wearing a dress like this underneath the beach dress.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT