A Few Little Words

Hola guys. I really do not know what to say tonight. I am not int the best mood right and I don't feel like discussing it with you. I mean if I did then I would have plenty to say. Probably a whole bible. I'll just continue to write and see which words my brain will use to form sentences.

You know what. I actually wrote something the other day. A little piece of text, I don't know if you exactly can call it a poem but I wrote something the other day. And I really like reading that little piece of text, it's like a good song that makes you feel good. LOL. I don't know if this little piece of text makes me feel like but I do like reading it. I used to write poems when I was younger and the I was convinced that they had to rhyme and now I don't really think that specifies poems. If you want your poem to rhyme, then that's you. LOL, it may also be because I am really not that good at rhyming. Hahaha. But I really like writing. Especially little pieces of texts like that one. Not that I do it often because the words or the feelings don't come to me that often. Or maybe they do but the poems, I mean the little pieces of texts aren't as good so I never write them down (, and so they're never remembered). But their meaning and the heart behind it is never lost.

I don't think that I'll ever post my little pieces of texts, because they're mine. Like, I do want to share them and I think about creating like a "secret" tumblr and posting them anonymously. But no.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT