Just A Little Bit

Hi guys! So I just heard the song that Harry Styles wrote that's on Ariana Grande's new album. Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart. Oh my God! So good! That man got skills as a songwriter. Wow. Okay he co-wrote it with a Swedish songwriter called Johan Carlsson. But still. They make a good team. They make an awesome team!

I can't wait for this weekend. Acting workshops and RIX FM Festival. I don't know what I am more excited about actually. LOL, who are we kidding here? Of course the RIX FM Festival. I have been looking forward to this ever since that first time I met Ella (June 18th to be exact if anyone cares or want to count the time duration). While, I was waiting for her I check her fb page and saw a post about her going to perform at the festival. I am not just excited about Ella's performance 'cause there is a bunch of artist that I like that are set to perform. I hope that I don't miss anything good because of the acting workshop. As soon as the workshop ends I will head straight to Kungsträdgården.

I'll talk to you some more tomorrow.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT